Me presento, novato con ilusión y tesón para aprender

JMComas

Fresh Member
;Buenas noches
Soy Joan Marc desde Castellar del Valles - BARCELONA
Después de seguir el foro dos años me atrevo a presentarme.
Me ha ayudado muchísimo este foro para entender y aprender todo sobre el saxo, dudas de si alto o tenor , cañas, ...
Ahora mi saxo tenor P.Muriat Le bravo 2000 empieza a sonar medio bien :)
Tengo 54 años y ahora justo hace 2 me decidí a comprar un saxo tenor , coger un profesor que viene cada mes y medio , dos meses o tres a hacerme una clase y aprender y entender solfeo, partituras , ...
No conocía nada de nada.
Dedico todos los días , todos , Media hora , hora , o en estos meses de confinamiento 2-4 horas al día jaja
No me canso de tocar , aprender ,... hasta el solfeo me gusta !
Seguramente es como quien hace oiga, me es difícil pasar un Día sin tocar ,... es una terapia, un evasion , un placer.
Poder coger una partitura, entenderla e interpretarla me parece magia!
En fin, ya sabéis algo más de mi.
Saludos

tamiflu

Fresh Member
Hombre, dos años "espiando" sin decir ni mú !!! :laugh:
Debes ser un poco tímido :woohoo: :woohoo:
Me alegro que te hayas decidido a dar señales de vida !!

Benvingut ! A bufar !!

Josepbel

Bienvenido de uno mas carroza que tú comencé en julio hará un año con 65, también de cero de todo, así que cuando llegues a mi edad será ya profesional, enhorabuena y a soplar. Saludos.

baristasax

Fresh Member
Bienvenido, yo también llevo dos años con el saxofón y también tengo 54 años, solo que debido a una operación y luego a una mudanza, primero tuve que dejar de practicar por 6 meses y luego me quedé sin lugar donde hacerlo. Y cuando por fin conseguí alquilar un trastero de 2 × 1,5 m el cual forré con 200 cartones de huevos y coloque alfombra para mejorar la acústica, se vino el confinamiento.
Por lo menos lo disfruté un mes todos los días ya que puedo ir de lunes a lunes de 6 a 24 hs y me queda a tres calles de casa.
Ya estoy yendo nuevamente en mi horario de paseo.
En breve podré buscar profesor en Málaga, mientras... notas largas, escalas y ELT.
Saludos y a soplar.

JMComas

Fresh Member
Muchísimas gracias a todos!
Moltes gràcies a tots !

Es un plaer la vostre hospitalitat
Seguirem aprenent d’aquest magnífic instrument !

EleosBome

Fresh Member
As includes been explained upon this sitend upon concerning just about every sports activities-comparable outlet upon the environment broad webhe Padres are intrigued within just producing the products and services of Mets newbie Noah Syndergaard. This previous 7 days, Mr. Dennick relayed scientific tests this means that the Contemporary York entrance office environment was fascinated within just integrating the Padres into a 3-personnel bundle amongst the Blue Jays and Marcus Stroman; ahead of that, John Genarro wrote an impassioned piece beseeching Padres GM A.J. Preller toward not exchange minute baseman Luis Urias within any long run package deal for Noah Syndergaard. When considerably of the interaction about in this article incorporates been inside of response towards Mets-centric experiments, and trepidation encompassing what Syndergaard exchange price tag may well be, I notion it may be higher-period in the direction of complete a detailed study of what, precisely, the Padres may possibly be turning out to be on their own in just a offer for the 26-calendar year-outdated righty. Particularly, I preferred toward examine an assumption that been considerably implied within just a large amount of regional sports activities chat associated in direction of this subjecthe assumption, that is, that Syndergaard is higher than ranked. It a sensible more than enough wonder. Just after all, Syndergaard performs in just Refreshing York, and, more than below, we comprehend that charming substantially any participant towards Refreshing York or Boston is improved inside of the estimation of the nationwide baseball columnists that gas prominent dialogue Andy Benes Jersey. Next, Syndergaard, within the yr he been utmost possibly in the direction of be moved, includes been very underwhelming this calendar year. Even though actively playing for a wasting club below his minute arbitration agreement, the flamethrower incorporates logged merely a 4.33 Technology inside 126.2 innings. Consequently the marvel remainss Syndergaard the cehe is constantly characterised as getting, or is he a little something of a item of major industry hoopla 2019Initial off, we must get a further overall look at what, particularly, consists of been moving upon with Thor this time. Despite the fact that his Generation is large, his FIP of 3.64 is conveniently fair. His 8.95 K/9 price is immediately inside of line with past year 9.04 selection, and his HR/Facebook and GB% are straight near league common or greater. His .315 BABIP versus is upon the nose with his .315 profession mark. On the lookout at Statcast, we do look at that his repertoire contains modified to some degree within 2019. The utmost distinguished difference is that he is throwing a lot less sliders and extra 4-seam fastballs this year. Might that be explainable for his small uptick within just homers authorized this 12 months In fact, hitters incorporate been in a position towards loft balls a little bit far more towards the righty in just 2019 https://www.sdpfanstore.com/Dave_Winfield_Jersey-5, with a release attitude of 9.7 versus him up against 6.5 final 12 months and 2.4 inside 2017. ProsThe figures demonstrate us Degrom includes been a little bit much better than his Generation marker, yet that a difference in just repertoire may perhaps clarify some of the gopher balls he includes been serving up. However, it sizeable toward truth out what helps make this pitcher therefore intriguing. Given that breaking for the duration of inside of 2015, Syndergaard incorporates posited a 2.85 FIP in just 645 inningsood ample for 7th concerning all hectic pitchers for the duration of that span. WAR likes him as the 12th-optimum lucrative pitchers for the reason that 2015 https://www.sdpfanstore.com/Jose_Castillo_Jersey-69, forward of names together with Trevor Bauer, Patrick Corbin, and Madison Bumgarner https://www.sdpfanstore.com/Trevor_Hoffman_Jersey-101. He by no means thrown 200 innings in just a time, however it easy to understand that the Fresh new York org fuel been watchful with him, presented his youth and upside. The deficiency of innings upon his arm, alongside with the 2 arbitration seasons still left upon his clock, may possibly both equally be observed as biggest plusses. ConclusionWhile the bated-breath reverence with which the Contemporary York media snacks him may perhaps not be justified, a further appear at the quantities clearly show that it would be fairly extremely hard in the direction of determine Syndergaard as a little something significantly less than a ultimate-20 pitcher. He more youthful, he controllable, and, inspite of some outlier struggles this time, incorporates essentially kicked ass for 5 yrs. I don comprehend if that signifies we must exchange gamers X, Y, or Zfor the hurler, however one particular point is for certainho at any time does consider Syndergaard will be reaching 1 heck of an asset.