The International Saxophone Compeition Pushkinsax, Moscow region,
Rules and General Conditions
1. The International Saxophone Competition Pushkinsax will take place in Moscow region, Korolyov, from 26 to 31 March 2017.
Detailed information is available at the website www.pushkinsax.ru
2. The competition is organized by the Ministery of Culture of Moscow region, Sergei Prokofiev Music College, and Children School of Arts Korolyov.
20 April 2016: opening of online applications
15 February 2017: closing of online applications
26 – 31 March 2017: International Saxophone Competition Pushkinsax, Moscow region, Korolyov. Public auditions at Children school of arts Korolyov.
4. International saxophone competition Pushkinsax is organized by the Ministry of Culture of Moscow region, Sergei Prokofiev Music College, and Children School of Arts
5. The competition consists of two rounds. The winners of the competition are obliged to take part in prizewinners concert with Russian Saxophone orchestra directed by Alexei Volkov.
TIME AND PLACE
6. The competition is held from 26 to 31 March 2017 at Children School of Arts. Address: ul.Oktyabrskaya, d.6, Moscow Region, Korolyov, Russia.
7. The competition is open to saxophonists of all nationalities. The age limit of participants >26 (Сandidates may not be more than 26 years of age at the first day of the competition). The order of auditions is defined by drawing after the registration. The order of performances is the
same for both rounds. The jury will select not more than six participants of each age group for the second round.
8. 3 age groups:
– Young group >13 (Сandidates may not be more than 13 years of age at the first day of the competition)
– Middle group 14>17 (Сandidates may not be more than 17 years of age at the first day of the competition)
– Senior group 18>26 (Сandidates may not be more than 26 years of age at the first day of the competition)
Candidates may compete in the elder group at their own request. However, in this case their evaluation will be equal with other candidates of this group, without any advantages.
9. The organizing committee of the competition may provide participants with a pianist. The price for rehearsal and performance will be defined and coordinated with participants.
Candidates may come with their own pianist.
10. The organizing committee assists in accommodation of candidates and their pianists if required by booking a hotel. In this case the participant has to indicate this assistance request in the application form.
11. The organizing committee of the competition appoints the members of jury from among leading musicians, world soloists, and professors of the world’s foremost educational organizations. The decision of the jury is final and may not be reviewed. Jury has right:
– not to award all diplomas
– establish and award special diplomas and special prizes
The members of jury use 100 points system in evaluation of candidates. Jury members do not evaluate their students. The results of the competition will be available at the web site: http://pushkinsax.ru
The following prizes will be shared between laureates:
– Three diplomas of laureat for each age group;
– Yamaha alto saxophone YAS – 280;
– Yamaha soprano saxophone YSS – 480;
– Alto saxophone by Atelier Vladislav Goncharov;
– Sergey Kolesov special prize;
– Solo recital in China in Season 2017-2018;
– Certificates for musical accessories from Sax boutique Saxbird;
– Special prizes from the American company D’Addario Woodwinds;
– Participation in Sergey Kolesov Summer Saxophone School in Slavonic Kremlin;
– Organizing committe establishes other valuable prizes for winners
The registration fee is 70 euro. In order to receive transfer coordinates contact firstname.lastname@example.org . Accommodation expenses for participants and their pianists are their own responsibility. In case of cancelation the registration fee is not refunded. Application deadline is 15 February 2017.
Each candidate is required to provide the organizing committee with the following documents:
– Completed application form
– A copy of payment confirmation
– Scan of passport or ID card
– High definition photo for a program booklet
Documents should to be sent to email@example.com The organizing committee accepts
only fully completed sets of documents. Incomplete sets of documents are not considered.
Follow the actual, continually updated information at the website http://pushkinsax.ru
ONLINE APPLICATION FORM: http://pushkinsax.ru/en/component/eventbooking/?task=individual_registration&event_id=1