The course will be held from 2nd to 11th of August 2015.
August 2nd 2015: Welcome and ignition of the course. The organisation of the course will supply a bus at participants disposal for the ride from Granada to Montefrío. That bus will make two stops: the first one at the bus station in Granada and the second one at the Granada airport. The course begins in the evening with the welcoming of all the students at the “Escuela Hogar” in Montefrío.*
*the organisation of the course will not be responsible for the ride to Montefrío for the participants who missed that bus.
• 5:00 p.m: Departure of the bus from Granada bus station
• 5:30 p.m: Departure of the bus from Granada airport
• 7:30 p.m: Ignition of the course with the meeting of all participants in the “Escuela Hogar” residence in Montefrío.
Personal files with all needed informations and planning will be distributed to each participant during this meeting.
August 11th 2015: Closing concert
August 12th 2015, 09:30 a.m: Departure of the bus going to Granada airport and Granada bus station.
• Number of places:
Solo Performer option: 54 places.
Chamber Music option: 4 groups admitted
Squillante Ensemble reserves the right to select candidatures.
• Registration closing time: May 31th 2015
The teachers of the course will be:
• The nine musicians of Squillante Ensemble
• Pianist: Santiago BAEZ, pianist accompanist at Jaén Superior Conservatory.
• Invited artist : Jean-Denis MICHAT, composer and teacher at the Conservatoire à Rayonnement Régional de Lyon.
Solo Performer option
• Individual tuition with each of the teachers
• Chamber music sessions
• Piano rehearsals
Chamber Music option
• Chamber music sessions with the members of Squillante Ensemble
• Participation to all of the course concerts
For all students :
• Concerts by the students and the Squillante Ensemble
• Masterclass with Jean-Denis MICHAT
• Exhibition of Selmer and Vandoren products and presence of a technician from PUNTO REP for instrument
• Registration fees:
Solo Performer option: 320€ (of which 50€ deposit)
Chamber Music option: 160€ (of which 100€ deposit for the whole group)
• Accommodation and meals: 120€. The organisation of the course provides food and lodging at the “Escuela Hogar” in Montefrío. Full board (from the 2nd in the evening to the 12th in the morning). Those who wish to find their own lodging are advised to enquire at Montefrío’s tourist office or on the website: www.montefrio.org
Registrations will be made only via Internet, in two phases:
• PRE-REGISTRATION: pre-registration will be made by downloading and filling the .PDF file that will be available at www.squillante.fr/blog and by sending it to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org We recommend you to use Foxit Reader to save your data in the application form. Please verify your data is properly saved in the application form before sending.
• DEPOSIT*: once the registration confirmation has been sent to you by e-mail, you will need to deposit 50€ to the following bank account:
“Caja de Ahorros y Pensiones de Barcelona”, n° 2100-4964-81-2100235195
IBAN : ES11 2100 4964 8121 0023 5195
BIC : CAIXESBBXXX
Please mention “ Fianza Curso de saxofón ” in the subject and notify the family names and Christian names of the applicant. For the Chamber Music option, you will need to deposit 100€ for the whole group, and mention as well the name of the group.
* Warning: registrations missing the deposit will not be validated and will not be considered as valid. The organisation of the course will not reimburse the 100€ deposit after registration has been validated, except in cases involving unforeseen circumstances.
The rest of the payment will be made on August 2 nd during the welcoming of the students at the “Escuela Hogar”
at 7:30 p.m.
Equipment: a black concert garment and a music stand.
Organisation of the course: Ayuntamiento de Montefrío – Área de Cultura, Plaza España, 7, Montefrío C.P. 18270
GRANADA. Telephone number: 958 336 136 Manager: Rafael García Ávila. For any additional information about the organisation of the course, feel free to contact us by e-mail at: email@example.com
Artistic director: Federico Coca García
The students allow Squillante Ensemble to use any kind of multimedia documents taken during the course, such as videos, photographs or recordings for advertising or promoting purposes.