16ª Academia de Saxofón HABANERA
La próxima Academia HABANERA se llevará a cabo en POITIERS – FRANCE – AGOSTO 2015 – del 10 (Lunes) al 18(Martes)
Formalizar la inscripción rápidamente.
Información y detalle en Ingles y Frances
HABANERA International Academy was formed in August 2000 in Poitiers.
For the past seven years the Academy has welcomed around 60 young saxophonists from around the world who come to improve and perfect their artistic practice with members of the Habanera Quartet and guest musicians
The 16 th edition of the HABANERA International Academy will take place from August – 10h (Monday) to 18 th (Tuesday ) , 2015 at the National Conservatory of the Region of Poitiers (CRR)/ FRANCE
The Academy is open to saxophonists aged 15 years and older who have played their instrument for a minimum of 6 years (3rd cycle in French Music Schools).
For youger students ( less than 15 years old ) a JUNIOR HABANERA ACADEMY is organised from the 9 th to 13 th AUGUST.
NEW WORKSHOPS for HABANERA SAX ACADEMY in 2015
International HABANERA academy proposes three different pedagogic registrations to students
The registration fee is the same for each of these 4 schedule
Each student has to choose one schedule in registration form.
SCHEDULE 1 – individual lessons and music chamber
- 5 individual lessons with each of the 5 saxophonist teachers ( duration 30 mn )
- 4 music chamber lessons with each of the 5 saxophonist teachers (duration 45 mn)
- 1 or 2 rehearsals with piano
- great ensembles saxophone workshops with Victorien VANOOSTEN conductor
SCHEDULE 2 – Individual lessons – Performance soloist
- 5 individual lessons with each of the 5 saxophonist teachers ( duration 45 mn )
- 2 rehearsals with piano – the student has to note almost three pieces with piano on registration form
- 2 music chamber lessons ( duration 45 mn )
- great ensembles saxophone workshops with conductor
SCHEDULE 3 -MUSIC CHAMBER – ( schedule perfectly adapted for Sax Quartet already formed – PRIZE REGISITRATION : 660 €uros for each student )
- 5 music chamber lessons with each of the 5 saxophonist teachers (duration 60 mn)
- 1 rehearsal with piano( 30 min ) : 1individual lesson ( 30 min )for technical advises.
- great ensembles saxophone workshops with conductor
SCHEDULE 4 – Short and intensive workshop / TRAINING International music competition ( new schedule 2015 )/ Duration 4 days ; 10 th to 14 th. :PRIZE REGISTRATION : 490 EUROS ( full accomodation from the 10th to breakfast of the 14th in the morning )
- 3 individual lessons with each of the 5 saxophonist teachers ( duration 60 mn )
- 3 rehearsals with piano( 30 min )
- 2 public concerts ( duration 20 min ) in front of JURY of saxophone teachers
- Talk and discussion after playing with the jury
- Workshop mental and physical training
- No ensemble, no music chamber
ALL students will meet international guest musiciens in MASTER -CLASS ( Jazz improvisation, etc…program will be soon communicated )
ALL STUDENTS WILL PERFORME IN SAX IN MOTION FESTIVAL
All concerts of SAX in MOTION are free for students.
1) PEDAGOGY WORKSHOP
by Gilles TRESSOS : (fee pedagogy workshop : 95 €)
préparation for pedagogy exam ( DE / CA / CNFPT / CEFEDEM / exam for intrance inPEDAGOGY COURSE in SUPERIOR CONSERVATORY in Paris )
2) ORCHESTRA CONDUCTING workshop by the conductor
(Fee workshop : 95 €)
3) WORKSHOP SAXOPHONE TECHNICAL REPAIRING by a SELMER technician (Fee workshop : 95 € )
4) WORKSHOP IMPROVISATION : free for Habanera students ; 95 € for extra students
5) WORKSHOP “mental and physical training for musical competition” : 95 € / free for students of the SCHEDULE 4 ( training to international competition, trianing for concert; control your stress….)
Soundpainting workshop by Sylvain MALEZIEUX; free improvisation by Masataka HIRANO
LAST INFORMATION : BEST PRIZE for QUARTET STUDENTS INSCRIPTION
If you make your registration by quartet ( By four students ) the REGISTRATION PRIZE is 660 €uros by person ; be careful ; the four REGISTRATIONS have to be sent together
Classes and Full Accomodation :
For Students more than 18 years old : 755 € ( or 675 € if registration is sent before Januray 2015 the 1st or 715 € if registration is sent before February the 28 th) – Please send a deposit of 190 € to SAXOPHONE EVENEMENT + 25 € taxes.. Deposit is not returnable in any case.
For Students less than 18 years old : 775 € ( 695 € if registration is sent before December 2014 the 31 th / or 735 € if registration is sent before February 2015 the 28 th – Please send a deposit of 190 € to SAXOPHONE EVENEMENT + 25 € taxes in case international money order. Depositi is not returnable in any case.
The difference of cost is for EUROPE HOTEL ( 3 Stars comfort ) for students less than 18 years old
• Classes and diner and midday lunch service : 610 € – Please send a deposit of 190 € to SAXOPHONE EVENEMENT + 25 € taxes in case international money order
• Classes and midday lunch service only : 550 € – Please send a deposit of 190 € to SAXOPHONE EVENEMENT + 25 € taxes in case international money order
• Classes without food service : 500 € – Please send a deposit of 190 € to SAXOPHONE EVENEMENT + 25 € taxes in case international money order
• Observer and full accommodation : 495 € – Please send a deposit of 190 € to SAXOPHONE EVENEMENT + 25 € taxes in case international money order
• Observer and lunch service only :430€ – Please send a deposit of 190 € to SAXOPHONE EVENEMENT + 25 € taxes in case international money order
Lessons will start on AUGUST, MONDAY, August, the 10 th at 4 PM
Please organise your transport coming in function..
HABANERA Academy will end on TUESDAY, August the 18 th in the morning ( 9 AM ) after breakfast
Classes and activities will take place at the National Conservatory of the Region of Poitiers (CNR), 5 Rue Franklin, 86000 Poitiers.
(Link & Map)
Students will have access to rehearsal studios at the Conservatory.
Concerts will be held in the Conservatory’s St. Germain Auditorium
Other cities and organizations of the Poitou Charentes Region will also present concerts of the HABANERA International Academy.
The Accomodations will take place on CANOLLE UNIVERSITY RESIDENCE ( near the CONSERVATORY ) for 18 years old students
All the breafast, lunch, and dinners will be taken in RESTAURANT near the conservatory and CANOLLE RESIDENCE( 1 minute by feet )
15, rue Guillaume VII Le Troubadour, 86000 Poitiers/ address: : 13 rue Raoul Follereau – 86000 Poitiers
– T1 bis de 30 m2 ( 2 personns by chamber) with WC and SHOIWER ROOM in each chamber
Young students ( less than 18 years old ) will have accomodation at EUROPE HOTEL ( CARNOT STREET )
78 rue de la Grand FONT- FRANCE
Tel : +33 ( 0)6 07 94 31 53
tel + 33 🙁 0)6 07 94 31 53