Nuestras clases magistrales, que comenzaron en 2005 han sido un gran éxito. Un total de más de 240 estudiantes de 20 países participaron y tuvieron un tiempo muy productivo. Con el fin de obtener una impresión por favor visite nuestra página de Internet
“Www. saxophon-meisterklasse.de “y mirar a la” página de revisión y vista previa “.
El objetivo de este master-class es para ayudar a avanzar las capacidades musicales de los artistas jóvenes y aumentar el interés del público, la prensa y la radio para el saxofón clásico. Para ello se realizarán tres conciertos finales.
The specific musical goals for the active participants are:
• Improvement of technical skills
• Improvement of individual interpretation of music
• Improvement of confidence in music and style
• Active chamber music experience incl. quartet and ensemble
• Together with the tutors the video-taped performance of final concerts to be
• Active concert experience through final concerts in front of public, press and radio.
- Advanced students as well as active soloists can attend this master-class as active
participants. Number of active participants is limited.
- Participants should be in the age bracket between 17 and 30 years of age.
- All active participants will have lessons with all three tutors.
- Passive participants are welcome
and send us additionally the following information:
- CV including length and status of musical education.
- Repertoire, and which pieces do you want to be studied at the Master-Class.
- What kind of instruments and which mouthpieces you will bring.
From participants of previous Master-Classes we only require the filled in
registration form and any news.
After receipt of such information and after receipt of the downpayment of
€ 100,00, we will then confirm acceptance of active participation or will suggest
Application deadline is August 1st 2015.
Sunday, August 23rd (in the afternoon around 15:00 hours)
Monday, August 24th, 9:00 at the Laubach-College
Sunday, August 30th around midday
- For active participants: € 425 + € 100 for food plus € 175
for single room accommodation with bath for 7 nights at the location of the Master-Class. (i.e. a total of € 700)
- For passive participants: € 250 + € 100 for food plus € 175
for single room accommodation with bath at the location of the Master-Class.
(i.e. a total of € 525)
- After acceptance to the Master-Class, fees will only be refunded if written
cancellation is received before July 5th, 2015.
Payment to be effected (no cheques please)
to the Bank account of “Saxophon Meisterklasse”:
IBAN: DE35 5135 2227 0000 0271 10
The Master-Class will take place at the Laubach-College, an ideal place for our purposes:
with ample practicing rooms, excellent teaching rooms and with more than 30 modern
single hotel-rooms with bath. Every participant will live in such a room.
Location of Master-Class
Location of the Master-Class is the Laubach-College,
Königsbergerstr. 2 in D-35321 Laubach, a 1200 years old pittoresque village,
some 60 km north-east of Frankfurt.
The first two concerts will be performed at the „Hessenbrückenmühle“,
the former location of the Master-Class, a 300 years old national heritage
water-mill in Laubach.
Airport: Frankfurt Rhein-Main.
Railway-Station: “Giessen” and there change-over to station “Grünberg, Hessen”.
+49 160 97780830
In case you have any questions please phone
ONLINE APPLICATION FORM: http://www.saxophon-meisterklasse.de/form.php